Western Peninsula Mosaico
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card with a valid billing and shipping address* or Cash on Delivery.
Accepted credit cards are Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Accepted credit cards are Visa and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. The Private Collection website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
Bank Transfers are also accepted; in order to pay by Bank Transfer, please contact our Client Services. Please note that processing purchases by Bank Transfer can take up to 14 business days.
*Billing address must be from one of the following countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar & United Arab Emirates.
SHIPPING FEES & TIMING
Free standard delivery for orders 500 AED and above.
25 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
Orders placed after the cut-off time of 2:00 PM (UAE Time) or during any UAE public holiday will be processed the next working day.
Orders are delivered Saturday through Thursday, excluding Fridays and holidays. Private Collection cannot be held accountable for unanticipated delivery delays beyond our control.
Orders for store pick-up confirmation may take 3 hours to 2 business days, depending on the availability of the items in the particular store.
You will be notified when the items will be available in the desired boutique.
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
The shipping charges for international orders will vary according to the type of shipment and the place of delivery of the Products. Shipping fees are indicated at the time of placement of the Order.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Items unused and in a fully re-saleable condition with all accessories (dust bags, tags) and with the original packaging must be returned to us within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- For sale items, returns and exchanges are only valid during the sale period.
- Accessories (sunglasses, scarf, shoumagh, ghutra, and such) must be returned in the same condition they arrived in, including all packaging and documents provided with it within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- All sandals must be tried on for fit and size on clean, carpeted surfaces only until you are sure that you will be keeping them. Please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box. Items that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be returned to you.
- Items bought online can be exchanged by calling guest liaison on +971 4 564 5526 or WhatsApp us on +971 55 343 9920 from 10 am – 7 pm (UAE time) or email us at email@example.com.
- You may also exchange the full-priced items purchased from Private Collection online at our offline boutiques with Level shoe boutique as an exception.
- Private Collection offers a flexible return policy to make your online shopping experience convenient. We reserve the right to monitor returns made by the client and continued returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, refuse Orders from customers.
- Once your return has been received, inspected, and accepted, we will then process your refund.
- Shipping costs and applicable taxes or import duties are non–refundable.
- Depending on your financial establishment, the refund may take up to 14 business days for the credit to post to your account.
Gifted items can be returned and a refund will be issued to the purchaser’s card or account.